October 22, 2009

untitled 234

Have I told you?
How amazing you are,
How lucky I am to have
anyone as beautiful as

you?

Have I showed you?
How you make me laugh
and want to dance and sing
and forget about all but

you?

I want to tell you, I want to
show you how I love you,
in lieu of the more personal,
and this good, this new
persona of our old feelings.

Out with the old, sad
and pitiful persona we
mistakenly adapted by
means of idiocy.

Usher in the new day!

Usher in the new day!

The dawn of joy,
unmistakeable for
a lie, truth in its
true, new form!

and as words float
through my mind
and images collapse
into mere nothingness

one name stays evident,
independent of chaos,
one image stays clear,
clear as the glass of a lake

You.

Victoria.

My dear.

My darling.













My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment